Thursday, April 28, 2005

You think Georgia will miss Brian VanGorder?

Games in which various programs have allowed 30+ points since 2001:

Auburn - 8
Florida - 13
Tennessee - 12
LSU - 10
Georgia - 1
Michigan - 9
Ohio State - 6
Notre Dame - 9
Oklahoma - 7
Texas - 9
Nebraska - 14
USC - 5

Wow. Georgia leads the pack and it isn't even close. Tennessee surprised me a little with their poor showing; maybe another reason why they're overrated this year? LSU also surprised me, given that their defensive braintrust of Saban and Muschamp is generally highly-regarded.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Looking at blogs and found yours...I like yours! My site about christian based weight loss program still does not have a blog. Thanks for some ideas

Richpoo said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my layout sports related site. It pretty much covers layout sports stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)