Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A few more headlines like this would be much appreciated


GELLAR DESPERATE FOR TOPLESS ROLE

Short of "Hayek Desperate for Role as Seductee of Gina Gershon in Bound II: We Know What You Want", this is as good as it gets. I need to start working now on my pretextual excuse for wanting to see Ms. Gellar's product. I did a lousy job trying to convince the wife that I had noble intentions for seeing My Summer of Love, so there's clearly some improvement needed on my part. The "It got great buzz at Cannes!" didn't work so well and probably won't even be applicable for the Gellar vehicle.

This article also reminds me of one of my favorite Ranier Wolfcastle moments from The Simpsons: he shows up to a movie premiere looking disheveled (this was during Schwarzenegger's fallow period in between his T2/True Lies winning streak and becoming governor of the largest state in the Union,) looks at the camera, and says "I need work. I do nude scene...I play nerd...DON'T MAKE ME PUNCH YOUR THROAT!!!"

No comments: